Week 89 - How mission life really is...

Monday, September 28, 2015


Hi Everyone,
Mission life has it's up and downs.  Last week it was up, this week it was down.  So here's what happened.  We had a total of 5 people on the bus ganging up on us getting mad and giving us anti-Mormon stuff and saying how wrong we are.   We went to a few appointments that were really far away and they all cancelled.  Then we got caught in traffic that’s 3.5 hours long while we are standing face to face with random people who most likely haven't showered recently (and that's saying it in a nice way).  Then the guy next to me pukes all over the place and it hits my shoe.  I didn't have any paper towels or napkins so I had to wipe it off with a cup...
We witnessed a couple of Muslim cow sacrifices this week.  I took some videos but I won't post them because they are kind of gross. 
On a happy note, I did see a cute little lemur on a person's porch.  I walked up to the door and knocked and asked if I could see it.  My companion was totally embarrassed.  I gave it a banana.  If I wanted to buy one they are only $10 dollars .  But we aren't allowed to have pets. My comp and I are moving into a new house alone and ZLs  are moving into the in the Sister's apartment because they are moving out.  So our contract is up and yeah anyways we want the lemur!
 
Here's the video
 
 
We happened upon a war museum so we had to take a look.  I think this will be my new ride!
 




 
I hope everyone is safe!  The gospel is true and we will continue to work hard doing the Lord's work.
 
Love,  Elder Jones
 

No comments:

Post a Comment