Week 87- Inspiration on the bus

Tuesday, September 15, 2015


Hey Guys,
This week went by really fast!  

We've been working very hard.   My companion and I did a special fast to find new people to teach.  On Friday we were coming home, riding the bus, trying to proselyte and I felt something tell me to talk to these 2 guys in suits who were also on the bus with us.  They are both in their 20's and are here to become preachers.  I shared a copy of the Book of Mormon with them and they were very happy to accept it! It blew their mind! (in their words)

So then we met up again and taught them.  They came to church this  past Sunday and I feel so happy that they are feeling the spirit and wanting to learn more about Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. We have run into a lot of great people this week!! I’m fasting to get 2 baptisms before I go home. 

These are the "American" words the students already knew in my English class
 
Here are some pictures from P-day last week.  We went to Taman Mini where inside is the whole country of Indonesia but mini sized with their culture and traditions etc.





Know this guy?




We got to try out some bikes...

 

 
 
 This months is almost over and then  October!  Time is flying by! I love you guys! Talk soon! Bye ! :)

Love - Elder Jones 

No comments:

Post a Comment