Week 77 - An Indonesian Birthday

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hello Everyone,  

Thank you to everyone who sent me emails.  I wish I had time to answer them all personally.  Last year for my 19th birthday I was in Bogor.
Sister Ina, Ezra and Asa came to Solo to celebrate our birthdays! Sister Ina and I have the same birthday!  They are legit my family of Indonesia. She brought me birthday presents and took me out to dinner.  I'm just so thankful they are taking care of me.  I wish you could know all they do for me! There is a water fall here in Solo and they are gonna take us for P-day.

We had a really busy week and I don't have very much time to email, but here's a picture of a wedding that we went to on Saturday night, the 4th of July.  I wore my American Flag tie and socks!

This couple met at BYU Hawaii
Happy that I got into USU, I'll "accept" by wearing my shirt Annie and Bob got me.  Well, this week will just be a normal working day on my birthday.  That's the life of a missionary!  Thanks again for all the birthday messages.  Be safe and I'll talk with you next week.

Love - Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment