Week 97 - God Knows Us All

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hey Everyone,

I don't have a lot to tell you from this week, but I just wanted to say that God is aware of us all! We have been teaching a guy that I met on the bus 8 months ago. I ran into him again this last month and he got really mad at me for being a missionary.  Then he realized we had met 8 months prior.   After that he was nice!  It humbled him a little bit and we started talking.   I talked him into meeting with me and my comp and since then he has just gotten so awesome! 
We have helped him overcome so many things in his life and he is now very thankful for this gospel and wants to be baptized.  Its just so great to hear and see other peoples life stories!
 
I have a testimony that God is always aware of us even when at times we feel he isnt or when we aren't aware of him.  In Alma, Ammon teaches, "Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Love, Tyler
Paint balling for P-day

Eating with friends Linda and Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment