Week 96 - One more month!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hello Everyone,

I only have one month left.  There are so many things I love about my mission, I can't believe it's almost over.  I'm going to miss the people of Indonesia so much, they are amazing!  We've had a great week and taught some good lessons.  I've been on splits with Elder Davies several times. 

 
 
Dinner at Brother Subandrio' House



 





 
If I had to describe what it feels like to walk down the streets in Jakarta it would be like this. Cigarette smoke will always make me feel at home here, because so many people smoke and the traffic!  It's cool just because I can look at everyone around me and think about what their life is and who they are.  I don't know, is that weird?  The smell of open sewer systems just make me smile cause it's like no one cares lol ... the people sitting on the road just chilling is another thing that that is pretty funny.  This place is unexplainable!

This is Teo

 
Add caption
 
This building is Kota Tua building built by the Dutch in an old area of Jakarta



 

 
That's about all from Indonesia for this week!  Hope you all stay safe and I will see you soon!
 
Love,  Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment