Week 98 - Earthquake!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015


Hey Guys,

Earthquake! I survived a 5.5 magnitude earthquake yesterday. And it was way cool! I mean it wasn’t huge by any means and it was far away, but now I have a cool story and it was totally noticeable.   

Thanksgiving was good this week, we had it at Senopati (the Mission Home ) and it was delicious! They all put a lot of work into it and the pies were so awesome! But man I really missed you guys all and can’t wait to see you again the time is almost here!!



 
We have had a lot of miracles happen this week! We ran into a non active member. Actually, she found us and told us she hasn’t been to church in 5 years. Anyways, she was so happy to meet us again and get involved back in the church! 

We also had Stake Conference and that went really well.  One of the Seventy came for a visit and he had a great talk as well as the Stake President. It was fun to see everyone that lives in Bogor and Jakarta North because I have served both places! 

We have been doing a lot of proselyting because things have been running a bit dry. It’s been good; I mean we have gotten lots of contacts but just not many results. Kind of a bummer.  The work is so hard here. 
Um what else? Oh, my nicest white shirt that I wore yesterday got ruined.  I put my pen in my pocket and it exploded! :( ruined it :( I was pretty sad... 

For Elder Hariyadi's birthday we smashed eggs on his head.  It's an Indonesian tradition...

Happy Birthday!


That's about all for this week!  Can't wait to see you all soon!

Love,  Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment