Week 81 - Zone Conference

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hello Everyone, 

Monday
 We went to our investigator family's house and taught another awesome lesson. We're making progress.

Tuesday
Today I went on a split with Elder Suparman and it went well. We taught one lesson and then it got blazing hot outside and my comp got sick cause of the heat so we had to go home and cool down a bit.  It hasn't rained in 3 months and everyone and everything here is dying!

Wednesday
Woke up proslyted ... no success ... so we went to the mall and got fresh new hair cuts and frozen yogurt. It was pretty good but expensive, then we went back out and proslyted again ! But nothing :( things are running kinda dry comparred to Jakarta.

Thursday
Today was PLD (Zone Conference) and I got Intervied by President.  He said he is proud of me and I'm doing a good job.   That makes me happy!  I get a new comp at the end of August and I'm probably in Solo till October and then I move to my last city until December.   After interviews Elder Bills and I came home while all the other elders were being interviewed.  We came back and had a leadership meeting and then played ping pong.  It was a good day. 

Pictures from Zone Conference






Indonesian doughnuts are good!

The whole group!



Friday
Another PLD down only one left while I'm on my mission...weird!   PLD was great I got some good personal revelation on some things and that was just what I needed!  We cleaned the church and then had english class and our family investigator came so that was awesome!

Saturday
It's August already!  It's strange but good.   I feel like this is gonna be a long month, but I hope not.   This morning we went to a non active members house and he fed us so much food that I wanted to burst! ha-ha Missionaries always play a joke on each other and tell the member how much our comp loves this one food (and he really doesn't) so the member gives them extra servings and they have to eat it all.  Dad, I remember you telling me about you doing this in Peru too.
Sunday

Always a good day.  

I love you all!  Please pray for the missionary work in Indonesia!

Love - Elder Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment