Week 83 - My week in Solo

Monday, August 17, 2015


Hello,
This week was a fast one but a good one I don’t have much time today so I’ll just share a quick experience I had this week,
There was a baptism Sunday and I was able to speak at the baptism.   I talked for only 10 minutes but the meeting was so full of the spirit. After my talk the bishop got up and spoke too and it was so interesting because you can just look out and see all the people in the congregation and you can tell who is feeling the spirit and paying attention and who’s not .  It was very touching to see how many people had tears in their eyes. The point of this all is it’s just so cool to see how the spirit can work in other people’s lives! 


Baptism of a little boy in our ward
 
Indonesian party platter

 
 
Love you all, have a safe week!
 
Elder Jones
 

No comments:

Post a Comment