Week 65 - The Hottest Ramen Noodles EVER!

Monday, April 13, 2015

These are the HOTTEST ramen noodles I've ever had.  I'll be taking orders at the end of my mission if anyone wants some :)

Hey guys this week was great! I watched Conference Saturday and Sunday and man it was awesome!!! Really had some great talks! I loved all the talks about families! Made me miss you all!
Yes I’ve been passing the stones the Dr.  blasted. They hurt :(  Congrats Logan and Amanda on your running! That sounds so much fun! It also sounds like the Elders in Wickenburg are doing a great job!
So on Monday we had a relaxing p-day. Went out and got a guitar for Elder Troff.  We played it and it was cool!  I miss my guitar! We also watched meet the Mormons! That was a great movie!

Tuesday we had a budget problem with the money system for the mission and then my computer broke.  It was a rough day for the office! Herman came by and we taught him and his friend! So that was awesome!  
Wednesday we had game night this week and that was fun! Like always we also had an awesome lesson with Andy earlier that day too! All our investigators are doing great!

 Thursday we did some weekly planning like every normal Thursday. Planned our week coming up. It’s looking good! This week we were busy with random things but managed to get some lessons in as well.

Friday, the computer broke again and it didn’t get fixed so my office work has been piling up!  We got a new Elder in today from Indonesia so we took care of him all day, going shopping for him and getting him ready to be a missionary! I remember being a greenie and being nervous too! Oh how time flies!  It was fun! BUT it took all day. Man, we have been so busy this week with random stuff.

 Saturday we got up and watched conference at the church until 6pm at night! It was awesome! Filled with the spirit! Crazy to see so many members on TV and white people!!! You know everyone in our district is from Utah when all they say is "Oh I know him (or her)" when the choir comes on. Then we came back in the pouring rain and did office work! We have had lots of rain this week.

 Sunday we watched the Sunday session was great! I loved all the talks! Made me especially miss dad. After that father talk!  I miss you guys all and hope you all re study the conference talks because there are so many important gospels truths!
I love you all and hope you have a great week and if you want to send me a letter I would really appreciate it :) Getting mail from home is great!  My address is :
Elder Tyler Jones, Jalan Senopati No. 115, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12190, Indonesia (and it's only $1.15 postage)
Love, Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment