Week 61 - What I've learned

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Did you take my challenge last week to read the Book of Mormon? I really enjoyed President Eyring’s testimony of the Book of Mormon. "I have found that by reading, studying and pondering the Book of Mormon each day, my life is more productive, enjoyable and peaceful. I have found the answer too many of life’s questions in the Book of Mormon. I recommend the Book of Mormon for all who are searching for a better life."
I want to share with you my testimony of this gospel. I know that sometimes life can seem so overwhelming.  But I know that this truly is the true church of God.   When trials come into my life, I know that I can get through them if I hold tight to the principles of the gospel and to prayer.  When there are times that I am not as valiant as I should be, in being close to my Heavenly Father, life seems to be difficult and unbearable. I know without a shadow of doubt in my mind that my life is better because of my faith in Jesus Christ.  I know that with my faith, as Peter had when he walked on the water to meet Christ, that if I hold firm to the gospel that Christ will be right there for me to help me when I fall short.
I love you all!  Have a great week!
Elder Jones
PS Here are some pictures from this week.
 
A Brother in our Ward
 
Skyline
 
New companion...
 
Thanks mom for the Easter package, and a shout out to Cara and Kendon who won this Alien for me at Gold Rush!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment