Week 100 - Elder Jones is coming home!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015


Well guys,
Just like that it’s all over! It’s been an unforgettable 2 years and I have learned and grown so much! I know that this is the true church and I’m so happy I was able to serve here in the Lord’s vineyard! I can’t wait to share all the stories and experiences with you all and I’m so excited to see everyone and catch up! 
 
For P-day we went ice skating one last time.


 
I was Santa for the church Christmas party!
 
 
 
On our last day we are going to eat at this 5 star restaurant that has great Indonesian food! Then our whole group is going to go to the sky restaurant for sunset.  There are 7 of us going home.
There are so many people I'm going to miss!
My family in Indonesia
 
Elder Davies and I were companions in the MTC and now we're going home.


 
New missionaries come December 30th. I’m so excited to sleep on a clean bed and mattress!  I'm also looking forward to eating at Filiberto's!

Thank you all for your love and support while I've been on my mission.  See you in the States!

"Thank you for your ministry Elder Jones"


Love,  Elder Jones

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment