Week 19 - Transfers!

Monday, May 26, 2014


Hi everyone,
Monday after we got off the computer, (it’s like all the crazy stuff happens on Mondays) we were driving to an appointment in an angkot and we totally hit this guy and his girlfriend on a motorcycle because they ran a red light!  It threw the girl off the bike and the guy too but they were both fine! They got off the street and we left . Way different than America because no one was on the side of the road blaming each other and  faking injuries to get money! 

This week was Transfers, Elder Mccleary and Elder Sadiyono got to the Bogor house and they unpacked and got all situated . I like my companion.  He is a really cool guy he has only been out for 7 months though!  We have a lot of stuff to do this coming week too!
Saturday and Sunday

We had Conference so we went to Jakarta for 2 days and stayed at the mission home . A lot of people showed up so that was good! It was nice to see all the elders that I haven’t seen in a while! We got to have hot showers at the mission home! My first hot shower in like 100 days! Man it was so nice!
Questions for Tyler -

Tell me about your new companion? My comp is a really cool guy he is from Tangerang and his family had to move because of work so now his family lives 20 minutes from us!  I got to meet his family at conference! All the Indonesian elders usually see their family 6 times throughout the mission it is crazy!
Tell me about a family at church that you like? Sister Wiwin has a great family! Her husband works on a cruise ship so he can speak English but he is always gone! His son Daryl is 11 I think and he speaks English a little.   They are a great family!

Are you writing in your journal? Every day! 
Cool experience of the week? Friday me and Elder McClearly built a table on the roof of the house so that night while Logan was graduating (for me) I was up on the roof in the jungle just kicking back looking out at a banana plantation.   I can juggle now too.  Just thought you might like to know…
I met Elder Hasibuans’ family and my comps family.   Wish I could see my family and friends too but the time will go fast. 
Love you guys!
Elder Jones
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment