Week 1 (continued)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014


Hey guys its my first P-day !!! I love the mission it has been so much fun and I have learned a lot ... My Testimony has grown so much already in just the last five days!  My companion for the next 6 weeks is Elder Davies ... He’s a cool guy he is from Shropshire,  England and I’m totally starting to get an english accent which is funny!! Elder Wills is in my dorm room as well as Elder Peterson ! Wills is from Cottonwood AZ!




Okay so this week has been pretty intense! My first day we got to see Elder Bednar talk, which was great! Have been thrown from class to class and only having moments over meals to talk or chill out a little bit. It’s unbelievably hard to be in bed for 10:30 when there is so much to do and so little time.

So the new missionaries have arrived today and I am no longer considered a newbie, it's great seeing so many people with the red dork dots! hahah  ''Welcome to the MTC" oh oh and in the cafeteria when someone does the 3 toned whistle from the hunger games, loads of people start raising 3 fingers in the air like in the movie, wahdu gila!  (woah, crazy)

Sundays are the best because we don't have to do any classes! It's a pretty chill day and we got to walk to the temple,

These pictures are of me and another Elder going to Indonesia ..Elder Wills and the other is of some of the Elders in my district .

Anyway I'm already over my computer time so I'll have to jot down the cool stuff that happened so I can put it in my mail next week.

Selamat tingal,  Elder Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment